Welcome to the Founders’ Circle at Confederation Centre of the Arts!
Confederation Centre is the memorial to Canada’s Founding Fathers. Your generosity helps our Centre “Inspire Canadians, through heritage and the arts, to celebrate the origins and evolution of Canada.” All annual donors to the Confederation Centre or the Confederation Centre of the Arts Foundation belong to the exclusive group of Centre supporters, our Founders’ Circle.
Founders’ Circle Advantages
- Subscription to our Founders’ Circle e-newsletter
- Recognition in Confederation Centre communications materials (presented by range of donation value) including:
- Donor wall/banner in Homburg Theatre Lobby
- Theatre house programs
- Plasma screens throughout the Centre and pedway to Confederation Court Mall
- CCOA Annual Report
- Confederation Centre of the Arts website
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift. Minimum gift is $25
- Invitations to select events throughout the year (including Art Gallery Openings, Festival Season Launch, holiday receptions, etc.)
- Access to attend exclusive Founders’ Circle “Meet the Artists” events
- Dedicated priority Box Office line
- Priority purchase notice for all CCOA events
- Priority/advance access to sales/discounts
- Access to Circle-only wait list for sold-out performances
- Access to Row A seats for The Charlottetown Festival (subject to availability)
- Free Circle-only talks on plays and themes
- Invitations to Founders’ Circle member-only exhibition previews at the CCOA Art Gallery
- Invitations to Art Gallery Talks & Tours
- Notification of Family Sundays in the Confederation Centre Art Gallery
Circle donors who give more than $1,000 annually will receive all of the above advantages along with year-round access to Row A seating and ticket booking fees will be waived.
They also receive a one-year membership in the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) Association® which provides access to 880 member museums in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico, including arts, cultural, and historical institutions, botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centres. Details above are subject to change.
For more information, please contact Rosie Shaw, Director, Philanthropic & Donor Partnerships / (902) 628-6137/ firstname.lastname@example.org