Confederation Centre of the Arts is pleased to offer its members the opportunity to join an exclusive 11-day grand cultural adventure to the Imperial Cities (Prague, Vienna, and Budapest) hosted by Founders’ Circle Members John Steinsky, Honorary Consul of Czech Republic, and Brenda Steinsky.
– Visiting Lobkowicz Palace, home to the largest and finest art collections in the Czech Republic spanning over 600 years of family history.
– Embarking on a Danube River cruise through the historic Wachau Valley.
– Stopping in Melk for a visit to the famous Abbey.
– Dinner and sample wine in the picturesque Grinzing region.
– Renaissance-style dinner at a medieval castle restaurant near Budapest
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-561-8807.
Click here more information on Founders’ Circle Membership.