Important Show Information
- Doors open 40 minutes prior to movie
- Seating will be pre-assigned in advance by CCOA staff based on tickets reserved on each order. Please remain in your assigned seats for the show.
- All patrons need to be in their seat 10 minutes prior to show time. Any seats not occupied at that time will be reassigned to others waiting.
- Please observe directional signage and practice social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to movie is by the upper outdoor plaza by the box office, flags and water fountain (corner of Queen & Grafton).
- No kit bags or large bags permitted.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons can reserve a maximum of up to FOUR tickets per movie.
- Seating will be pre-arranged in groups of up to four based on the number of seats reserved. Patrons will only be seated with their party.
- Seating will be staggered and spread out six feet from other parties.
- It is recommended that individuals bring something soft to sit on like a pillow, blanket, or cushion.
The Art of Racing in the Rain
Based on the best-selling novel by Garth Stein, The Art of Racing in the Rain is a heartwarming tale narrated by a witty and philosophical dog named Enzo (voiced by Kevin Costner). Through his unique insight into the human condition, Enzo helps his owners — racecar driver Denny Swift (Milo Ventimiglia), his wife Eve (Amanda Seyfried) and daughter Zoe — navigate life with a refreshing perspective on friendship, family and unconditional love.
Watch the trailer here.