Important Show Information
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the movie
- Seating will be pre-assigned in advance by CCOA staff based on tickets reserved on each order. Please remain in your assigned seats for the show.
- All patrons need to be in their seats 15 minutes prior to showtime. Any seats not occupied at that time will be reassigned to others waiting.
- Please observe directional signage and practice social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to the movie is by the upper outdoor plaza by the box office, flags, and water fountain (corner of Queen & Grafton).
- No kit bags or large bags permitted.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons can reserve a maximum of up to SIX tickets per movie.
- Seating will be pre-arranged in groups of up to six based on the number of seats reserved. Patrons will only be seated with their party.
- Seating will be staggered and spread out six feet from other parties.
- It is recommended that individuals bring something soft to sit on like a pillow, blanket, or cushion.
Raya and the Last Dragon
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Raya and the Last Dragon travels to the fantasy world of Kumandra, where humans and dragons lived together in harmony long ago. But when an evil force threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity. Now, 500 years later, that same evil has returned and it’s up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the legendary last dragon to restore the fractured land and its divided people. However, along her journey, she’ll learn that it’ll take more than a dragon to save the world – it’s going to take trust and teamwork as well. Raya and the Last Dragon features the voice of Kelly Marie Tran as Raya, a warrior whose wit is as sharp as her blade, and Awkwafina as the magical, mythical, self-depreciating dragon named Sisu. Characters also include a street-savvy 10-year-old entrepreneur named Boun, the formidable giant Tong, and a thieving toddler Noi with her band of Ongis.