Important Show Information
- Doors open 40 minutes prior to movie
- Seating will be pre-assigned in advance by CCOA staff based on tickets reserved on each order. Please remain in your assigned seats for the show.
- All patrons need to be in their seat 10 minutes prior to show time. Any seats not occupied at that time will be reassigned to others waiting.
- Please observe directional signage and practice social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to movie is by the upper outdoor plaza by the box office, flags and water fountain (corner of Queen & Grafton).
- No kit bags or large bags permitted.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons can reserve a maximum of up to FOUR tickets per movie.
- Seating will be pre-arranged in groups of up to four based on the number of seats reserved. Patrons will only be seated with their party.
- Seating will be staggered and spread out six feet from other parties.
- It is recommended that individuals bring something soft to sit on like a pillow, blanket, or cushion.
Isn’t it Romantic
Natalie is a New York architect who works hard to get noticed at her job, but is more likely to deliver coffee and bagels than design the city’s next skyscraper. Things go from bad to weird when she gets knocked unconscious during a subway mugging and magically wakes up to find herself in an alternate universe. Always cynical about love, Natalie’s worst nightmare soon comes true when she suddenly discovers that she’s playing the leading lady in a real-life romantic comedy.
Watch the trailer here.