Important Show Information
- Doors open 40 minutes prior to movie
- Seating will be pre-assigned in advance by CCOA staff based on tickets reserved on each order. Please remain in your assigned seats for the show.
- All patrons need to be in their seat 10 minutes prior to show time. Any seats not occupied at that time will be reassigned to others waiting.
- Please observe directional signage and practice social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to movie is by the upper outdoor plaza by the box office, flags and water fountain (corner of Queen & Grafton).
- No kit bags or large bags permitted.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons can reserve a maximum of up to FOUR tickets per movie.
- Seating will be pre-arranged in groups of up to four based on the number of seats reserved. Patrons will only be seated with their party.
- Seating will be staggered and spread out six feet from other parties.
- It is recommended that individuals bring something soft to sit on like a pillow, blanket, or cushion.
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? What truths about the past await Elsa as she ventures into the unknown to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle? The answers are calling her but also threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll face a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough.
Watch the trailer here.