Support from the private sector is essential for Confederation Centre of the Arts to continue its tradition of artistic excellence. Please join us in celebrating the best creative work our nation has to offer! We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities with attractive marketing and entertainment benefits.
Be Seen at the Centre!
Corporate sponsorship of activities at Confederation Centre of the Arts is an innovative means for companies to achieve their marketing and philanthropic goals. Sponsoring activities at Confederation Centre of the Arts provides opportunities for your company to:
- communicate with the Centre’s diverse audiences and target specific audiences through the variety of award-winning theatre productions, ground-breaking art gallery exhibitions, performing and visual arts education programs.
- align itself with the achievements and market-leadership of the Confederation Centre of the Arts brand.
- provide networking and entertainment benefits to your clients and customers via the Confederation Centre.
- encourage participation in the arts among your employees, their families and friends by actively demonstrating your commitment to them.
- Confederation Centre attracts more than 250,000 visitors each year, and an average of 1374 visitors daily to its website.
The Centre’s arts programming appeals to a broad variety of audiences – one or more of which may match the demographics of your target audience. We work carefully with our corporate partners to create tailored sponsorships that meet their marketing, philanthropic and budget objectives. Click here to view our sponsors.
For further information contact Mary Ellen Davies, Director of Development and Corporate Relations by calling: (902) 628-6139 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org