Set in the Sun is an open-air concert series taking root in the Centre’s outdoor amphitheatre—the venue known to most as the regular home for the TD Confederation Centre Young Company. For this new series, entitled Set in the Sun, a different Island songwriter or instrumental duo will perform a live concert every Wednesday and Saturday at 5 p.m. on location from July 22 – August 29.
The 12-part live series will highlight a diverse cross-section of local talent, ranging from fiddle music to classical to folk, rock, and hip-hop. Seating will be limited to 40 people per concert, with reserved seating of up to four staggered safely throughout the venue. Concerts will be offered free-of-charge; however, a ticket is required to attend.
|Wednesday, July 29||Vince the Messenger||Click here to reserve your space|
|Saturday, August 1||Anna Blanco||Click here to reserve your space|
|Wednesday, August 5||Nick Doneff||Click here to reserve your space|
|Saturday, August 8||Joce Reyome||Click here to reserve your space|
You can also call the box office at 902.566.1267 or toll-free 1.800.565.0278, Monday to Friday 9-5 p.m.
Check this page every Wednesday to see the following week’s artists and to reserve your seats.
Important Show Information:
- Doors open 45 minutes prior to concert
- Seating will be pre-assigned in advance by CCOA staff based on tickets reserved on each order. Please remain in your assigned seats for the performance.
- All patrons need to be in their seat 15 minutes prior to showtime. Any seats not occupied at 4:45 p.m. will be reassigned to others waiting.
- Please observe directional signage and practice social distancing at all times.
- Entrance to concert is located on Richmond Street beside Province House.
- Only food and beverage purchased on site will be permitted into venue.
- No kit bags or large bags permitted.
- No pets allowed except service animals.
- Patrons can reserve a maximum of up to FOUR tickets per concert.
- Seating will be pre-arranged in groups of up to four based on the number of seats reserved. Patrons will only be seated with their party.
- Seating will be staggered and spread out six feet from other parties.