Welcome to the Founders’ Circle at Confederation Centre of the Arts!
Confederation Centre is the memorial to Canada’s Founding Fathers. Your generosity helps our Centre “Inspire Canadians, through heritage and the arts, to celebrate the origins and evolution of Canada.” All annual donors to the Confederation Centre or the Confederation Centre of the Arts Foundation belong to the exclusive group of Centre supporters, our Founders’ Circle.
Founders’ Circle Advantages
- Subscription to our Founders’ Circle e-newsletter
- Recognition in Confederation Centre communications materials (presented by range of donation value) including:
- Donor wall/banner in Homburg Theatre Lobby
- Theatre house programs
- Plasma screens throughout the Centre and pedway to Confederation Court Mall
- CCOA Annual Report
- Confederation Centre of the Arts website
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift. Minimum gift is $25
- Invitations to select events throughout the year (including Art Gallery Openings, Festival Season Launch, holiday receptions, etc.)
- Access to attend exclusive Founders’ Circle “Meet the Artists” events
- Dedicated priority Box Office line
- Priority purchase notice for all CCOA events
- Priority/advance access to sales/discounts
- Access to Circle-only wait list for sold-out performances
- Access to Row A seats for The Charlottetown Festival (subject to availability)
- Free Circle-only talks on plays and themes
- Invitations to Founders’ Circle member-only exhibition previews at the CCOA Art Gallery
- Invitations to Art Gallery Talks & Tours
- Notification of Family Sundays in the Confederation Centre Art Gallery
Circle donors who give more than $1,000 annually will receive all of the above advantages along with year-round access to Row A seating and ticket booking fees will be waived.
They also receive a one-year membership in the North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) Association® which provides access to 880 member museums in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico, including arts, cultural, and historical institutions, botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centres. Details above are subject to change.
Upcoming Members Event
Fiesta Monday October 23, 2017– Enjoy a margarita, chipotle chicken burrito served with a side of black bean rice and salad, and your choice of dessert. Following dinner let Mike Cochrane escort you through the Homburg Theatre from the catwalk to the orchestra pit to see the 18 million dollar renovation. | SOLD OUT
Shopping Party Wednesday, November 29, 2017- Join us for an exclusive after hours shopping party at The Showcase, hosted by Sandra Jeffery. Browse the sales while enjoying Hors d’oeuvres, wine, and FREE giftwrapping.
Holiday Reception Friday, December 5, 2017– The Board of the Father of Confederation Buildings Trust and Jessie Inman invite all members to join them on the Homburg Stage to celebrate the holiday season.
Thank you very much for your support for Confederation Centre of the Arts.
Our valued Circle of recurring donors provides the Centre with a reliable base of support. Get in touch today to set up monthly, annual or other recurring donations to the Centre!
For more information, please contact Ellen Theuerkauf, Development and Events Coordinator at (902) 629-1159 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org