Confederation Centre of the Arts, in partnership with Prince Edward Island Potatoes and Air Canada, is holding a contest to celebrate the world premiere of Tell Tale Harbour at The 2022 Charlottetown Festival.
Three winners from across Canada will be drawn to receive a prize package that includes roundtrip flights to Charlottetown from Air Canada, a two-night stay at the Holman Grand Hotel, a $300 Canada’s Food Island gift card, tickets to see Tell Tale Harbour, and an opportunity to meet Alan Doyle.
If you are having difficulties accessing the contest on your mobile device, please try a different browser, switching to “desktop view”, or accessing it on a desktop.
Contest runs March 31 – May 15. Winners will be drawn on May 20.
- In the contest entry form below, log in using one of the available options.
- Provide your province of residence for one (1) entry. Once you have submitted this response, you will be entered into the contest and no further action is required. Please note that you will not receive email confirmation of successful entry.
- OPTIONAL: For additional bonus entries, you may choose to do any of the following: join our mailing list, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, visit the Tell Tale Harbour webpage, and/or visit us on Facebook. After completing each action, click the ‘ENTER!’ button, and that bonus entry will be submitted. You will see a check mark and +1 beside completed entry actions.
- Please see contest terms and conditions here
- For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org