Confederation Centre celebrated the opening of the Atlantic Canadian bubble on July 3rd.
“We welcome our neighbours from around the East Coast to join us at Confederation Centre of the Arts this summer,” offers Steve Bellamy, CEO. “We know how hard Canadians are working to get through these difficult times..”
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO THE CENTRE
The Art Gallery, The Story of Confederation, and the Confederation Centre Public Library have all reopened to the public. We are very excited to welcome guests back to the Centre.
The Centre has instituted new protocols and directional signage to help ensure the safety of staff, patrons, and artists. Please note the following important information for visiting your centre.
- The Centre is open on the following schedule:
- Building hours 8 a.m.–6 p.m., 7 days a week
- The Story of Confederation (Confed. Chamber), 10 a.m.–3 p.m., Mon to Sat
- The Gallery 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Tues to Sun
- Box Office 12 p.m.–5 p.m., Mon to Fri
- If you have travelled outside the province in the last 14 days, or you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit the Centre.
- We recommend for patrons to bring and wear a mask while visiting or passing through the Centre.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- The Gallery, The Story of Confederation, and all washroom facilities are subject to occupancy restrictions, which will be posted and enforced.
- Anyone conducting business with the Centre administration is asked to check in with security at the Richmond Street entrance upon arrival.
- Donor visits are by appointment only.
- Stanchions and directional signage are in place, and visitors are asked to yield and wait when passing through tight spaces.
- Please observe social distancing and wash your hands often.
- For information on the Confederation Centre Public Library, please visit here.
- For information and the latest recommendations from the Public Health Office, please visit here.
- For information on the Art Gallery, please visit here.