IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO THE CENTRE
The Art Gallery, The Story of Confederation, and the Confederation Centre Public Library are all open to the public. We are very excited to safely welcome guests to the Centre.
The Centre has instituted new protocols and directional signage to help ensure the safety of staff, patrons, and artists. Please note the following important information for visiting your centre.
- The Centre is open on the following schedule:
- Building hours 8 a.m.–6 p.m., 7 days-a-week
- The Story of Confederation (Confed. Chamber), 10 a.m.–3 p.m., Saturday
- Box Office 12 p.m.–5 p.m., Mon to Fri
- The Gallery Fall Hours: Weds to Sat 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Closed Mon/Tues
- If you have travelled outside the province in the last 14 days, or you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit the Centre.
- Centre patrons must wear a mask while visiting or passing through the Centre.
- Theatre patrons may only remove their mask to enjoy food or beverage in their seat.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please observe social distancing and wash your hands often.
- The Gallery, The Story of Confederation, and all washroom facilities are subject to occupancy restrictions, which will be posted and enforced.
- Donor visits are by appointment only.
- Stanchions and directional signage are in place, and visitors are asked to yield and wait when passing through tight spaces.
- For information and the latest recommendations from the Public Health Office, please visit here.
- For information on the Art Gallery, please visit here.