Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation portion of web and traditional marketing campaigns at Confederation Centre of the Arts, and will also play a role in the strategic direction of the Centre’s Marketing Plan. The Marketing Manager will also plan and manage an approved budget for the department.
This is a dynamic position working closely with a large team that includes staff from graphic design, social media, communications, development, IT, arts programming, finance, and administration. Organizing the production and delivery of all assets related to marketing, and promoting the many activities at the Centre, the Marketing Manager leads in executing and delivering on the marketing strategy and goals of Confederation Centre of the Arts.
Closing Date: 12pm Noon Monday, May 27, 2019
CHILD SUPERVISOR – CHILDREN OF AVONLEA for Anne of Green Gables – The Musicaltm
We are looking for a Child Supervisor who will work with the Children of Avonlea in the Festival’s full run of Anne of Green Gables – The Musicaltm. This person will be responsible for the supervision of the 10 Children of Avonlea throughout the rehearsal process and during the run of Anne of Green Gables – The Musicaltm from rehearsal period through to the end of the Festival, June 1- September 28, 2019.
- being the main contact person with the families;
- ensuring the children’s chorus all arrive on time, are quiet and focused during rehearsals and the run;
- helping the children’s chorus get into costumes and wigs as required, costume changes, ensuring they are on time and in the right position for their entrances during the performances;
- ensuring their safety and overall well-being throughout their time at the Centre.
- supervision during the off-stage times in the run;
- assisting to develop & coordinating activities to keep them quiet/focused/engaged and off screens during performances and rehearsals;
- helping to organize the children’s chorus for Centre events (like the Maud Whitmore, The Second March of the Crows);
- managing personalities and interpersonal challenges that may arise.
Applicants are required to:
- be experienced in supervising and working with children
- be 18+ years of age
- be available to work flexible hours, including but not limited to all advertised performances of Anne of Green Gables – The Musicaltm
- have up to date First Aid certification (or willing to obtain)
- be willing to provide a Criminal Background Check including a Vulnerable Sector Screen
Further advantages/desirable assets:
- familiarity with Confederation Centre’s theatre facilities and procedures
- have knowledge/experience with backstage/performance etiquette and practices
- be bilingual
To Apply: Send resume to Sarah Denman-Wood, Associate Producer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting will be open until Friday, May 24th, 2019